Oct 5, 2010


In the Royal Air Force, this term refers to a formation of 'wings' (wings in turn are comprised of squadrons). Such a formation can be likened to a regiment in the Army. So who is typically in charge of such a formation?

[+ Show Answer]


More Quizzing Goodies from Thinq2Win