Apr 2, 2011


"Apsis" is the technical term for this, and can stand for either of two things. The one of interest to us and with respect to the body involved is called "perigee". An astrologer named Richard Nolle is perhaps responsible for the common term that came into prominence.

What term?

[+ Show Answer]


More Quizzing Goodies from Thinq2Win